Focus On You: Individual Sessions
If you already have your short (45-second to 90-second) “speech of you” ready, I will coach you so you appear at your best on camera. Jay, our videographer, will record multiple takes. He will edit your story, then send the final copy to you.
We can come to you, or you can meet us at our Herndon site.*
What you will get:
- Total private time with Ann: 2 hours (onsite coaching at taping)
- Total time with Jay: 3 hours (one hour taping, two hours in production)
- And a professionally produced video of your story that will increase your business!
I will help you craft a short introductory speech that tells your story and shares your expertise and enthusiasm with viewers. Your story will entice them to give you a call or hire you for upcoming projects.
First, we will meet for two hours. We will discuss what motivates you, what differentiates you in the marketplace. I will help you simplify the complicated, and make your convictions clear.
Next, you will e-mail me a draft of the script for your on-camera story. We will discuss the script and perfect it, so that you can tell your story for maximum impact.
Then, in another two-hour session, we will work on camera-readiness. I will share with you techniques for relaxed, vibrant delivery, so your voice and body can express confidence, commitment and joy in what you do.
Finally, we will meet for taping: we can come to you, or you can meet us at our Herndon site.* I will coach you on-camera as Jay, our videographer, records your story. We will do several takes so we have more editing options. Jay will edit your story, give you the option to do one round of revisions, then send you the final copy.
What you will get:
- Total private time with Ann: 6 - 7 hours (two sessions prior to taping, script review session, & taping session)
- Total time with Jay: 3 hours (one hour taping, two hours editing/production)
- And a professionally produced video that you can post to your website or social media site.
- Plus a BONUS headshot by Jay.
*Additional travel costs to client site outside a 40 mile radius from Shirlington, Virginia may be incurred